Software Product Manager
Audiokinetic is looking for an experienced interactive sound designer that is also a Wwise expert who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with customers & teammates to define and execute product initiatives
- Build & maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Manage a full feature life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas, improve customer experience
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by engaging with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership and be accountable to our teammates & clients
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience in product management or as an Associate Product Manager
- Excellent communication skills in English. French language an asset.
A TEAM-ORIENTED AND PASSIONATE CULTURE
We create innovative audio technology for the gaming and interactive media industries. At Audiokinetic, we believe that our team is the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and innovation, and a work-life balance that encourages professional and personal growth. The Audiokinetic environment is inclusive, and ensures that everyone can do their best work, and our values are built on professionalism, integrity and collaboration. Audiokinetic is headquartered in Montréal, QC, Canada and has a subsidiary in Tokyo, Japan, and Product Experts in China and Europe.
- We invest in the growth and development of our team, and provide career advancement opportunities.
- We encourage work-life balance, providing our team with the autonomy to choose when and where they want to work.
- We enjoy team building and social activities, including happy hours. We get competitive in the game room, and like to take power naps in our chillroom.
Audiokinetic’s headquarters are located in Old Montreal. This historic and prestigious city center is home to several software development and multimedia companies. Some 35,000 people work in Old Montreal, where they enjoy the perfect blend of the city's rich history and vibrant culture.
Montreal has emerged as an international hub for the development of interactive products and game development tools. With a concentration of high tech giants in the city, Montreal has secured its position as a global center for interactive media development. Audiokinetic continues to thrive in this city that offers the unique combination of unlimited technological potential and creative talent.
Audiokinetic's office space reflects the company’s culture and values. It is designed to stimulate the free exchange of ideas, encourage collaboration, and nurture creativity and innovation. Our workspace is bright and spacious with several rooms for group meetings, including a game room, and a nap room. We have an open bar including a beer tap in our cafeteria, as well as complimentary fresh fruit, a variety of teas, and great coffee!