Software Product Manager
Audiokinetic is looking for an experienced Software Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with customers & teammates to define and execute product initiatives
- Build & maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Manage a full feature life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas, improve customer experience
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by engaging with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- Self-starter with the ability to take ownership and be accountable to our teammates & clients
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Proven work experience in product management or as an Associate Product Manager
- Excellent communication skills in English. French language an asset.
Become a part of an amazing team that creates innovative audio technology for the interactive media and gaming industries!
You’ll work on technology used by thousands of incredibly diverse developers. From the biggest AAA games to the smallest Indies; from VR projects to mobile titles; and from all corners of the world. We're proud to be able to say, our clients love us!
If you want to develop your own indie titles on the side, we'll encourage that, and you’ll (obviously) be able to use Wwise for free!
We're located in the historic Old Montreal, and are close to the subway as well as some great restaurants! Our offices are bright and feature an open work space with plenty of windows looking over the old port. We hold monthly Town Halls with microbrewery beer and wine, and our cafeteria features a top of the line espresso machine for coffee lovers as well as complimentary soft-drinks, juices and fruits.
Audiokinetic offers full benefits such as medical, dental and vision care, as well as life and disability insurance. We encourage a good work/life balance and we do not have the sadly-now-standard ‘crunch times’ in our development schedules. Rarely do we see anyone here in the late evening, and when we do, it’s almost always at their discretion.
We are looking for the best, who share our passion, enthusiasm and integrity. Diversity and inclusion is not only part of our DNA, it is what drives our success. Apply now!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!